Your right of cancellation and Returns Policy
- You have the right to return the goods at any time within two weeks from the date of purchase (see below), providing the goods have not been fitted or modified in any way and providing they are returned with the original packaging and providing the goods are in a resalable condition.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must immediately send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order acknowledgement number and that you wish to cancel your order. You must then arrange for the goods to be returned to within 5 days of informing us of your cancellation and returning them at your cost. We will provide return address upon request.
- If you have received a damaged or faulty item, you must report to seller within 24 hours of receiving the item. You need to provide pictrues of faulty item. We take no responsibility of item damaged while in transit via courier company.
- If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been dispatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to the Seller at your own cost. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
- Once you have notified the Seller that you are cancelling the contract, the Seller will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods only, and not for the packing and shipping costs, only after the cancelled items have been received in good condition by us.
- If you do not return the goods as required, the Seller may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- 20% of total value of order or minimum $7 per item (which ever is greater) plus shipping charge to be deducted fromrefund amount. This charges to cover shipping and handling charges.
- Full refund with shipping cost will be available on all products (include custom made) with major faults as per Australian Consumer law.
- The Commonwealth Trade Practices Act 1974 and Fair Trading Acts
- Nothing in this agreement is intended to have the effect of contracting out of any applicable provisions of the Commonwealth Trade Practices Act 1974 or the Fair Trading Acts in each of the States and Territories of Australia, except to the extent permitted by those Acts where applicable.